Wondering if Your Book Will Appeal to a Publisher?
Checking spelling and grammar on a book proposal with fatal flaws is like putting lipstick on a pig. Before investing blood, sweat, and tears into polishing a proposal that may not be well-received by publishers, you may want experienced eyes on your pitch.
When you submit select elements of your Nonfiction Book Proposal, Margot provides you with feedback about how it will most likely be viewed by agents and publishers and what you can do to strengthen it.
Your Assessment Includes Three Parts:
- Does your project have a unique premise?
- Have you offered a compelling hook to draw in the reader?
- Are there readers with a palpable felt-need, waiting to read this book?
- Have you built a platform that will sell books?
- Does the writing shine?
- Raunchy language in your memoir about meeting Jesus? Could be a deal-breaker.
- Saying nothing new about a popular topic? Could be a deal-breaker.
- Lots of spelling and grammar errors? Could be a deal-breaker.
*After your purchase, you have 7 days to send Margot your Nonfiction Book Proposal Viability Submission at: email@example.com. Within 7 days of receipt of your proposal, you will receive Margot's evaluation.