This “Creating-Your-Nonfiction-Book-Proposal” Bundle not only includes your FREE (Annotated) Nonfiction Book Proposal Guide, it also includes a sample book proposal of one of Margot's books and a book proposal template as a Word Document to create your own proposal.
(1) Nonfiction (Annotated) Book Proposal Guide [PDF]
This brief document does two things: it introduces you to the format of a book proposal and it coaches you as you write. Throughout the proposal Margot offers notes that let you know what publishers want to see in each section of your proposal.
(2) Sample Nonfiction Christian Living Book Proposal [PDF]
The #1 rule of good writing is: "Show, Don't Tell."
And that's why Margot wants you to have the opp to see a completed nonfiction book proposal. With your eyes.
Once you’ve studied the FREE Nonfiction (Annotated) Book Proposal Guide, you will want to see an actual book proposal. This sneak peek at one of Margot’s own winning proposals helps you:
- Feel the weight to give various sections of the proposal
- Hear the tone and voice to use in a proposal
- Glean ideas for platform-building and marketing that will hopefully ignite your own fresh ideas!
- And so much more!
*Note, Margot uses template from the literary agency that represents her, which is very similar to Wordmelon’s template you’re receiving—giving you a sneak peek at yet another template welcomed by publishers. Both are strong!
(3) Nonfiction Book Proposal Template [WORD DOC]
Once you’ve studied the book proposal guide to understand what publishers want to see in a book proposal, and have peeked at an actual proposal, you are ready to craft your own. This easy-to-use Word document equips you to draft your own winning proposal.